Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The First Blog

Does everyone have a blog now? Anyways this is matty g. hollering at your boy. As long as I'm on the mic I spit venom. They call me dan cause i wear denim. Ok, so my goal is to get FX members to post on this post instead of the other various places like crappy Xanga. Alls you have to do is click on the blogger link at the bottom there, sign up, and create posts. I damaged my glasses on the cabin trip when i passed out with em on, nice. I moved up to PSU yesterday, and well it shall be quite the experience. My schedule blows like hurricane katrina. Wouldnt it be cool to do it, with hurricane force winds. hmm, it might fly off? Anyway cabin trip was fun like always. Im out like Samuel L. in Deep Blue Sea.

-matty g.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home