Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Anyone interested in a Pistol

I just picked up a Makarov Pistol for pretty cheap with the hopes of re-selling it. Its a Makarov 9x18 pistol (the russian equivlent of a 9mm) I would be interested in selling it for about 250 bucks. Its lightly used, and the former owner (cop from school) has taken great care of it. I got 5 clips, leather clip holders, military grips and 100 rounds of ammo. Before i place it on-line for sale i wondered if anyone from FX would be interested in it. Its the same pistol the former Soviet Union used to issue its officers. Here are a few pics and a link if your interested.




http://makarov.com/

As you can see 250 is a great deal if any of you FXer's are interested. Check the webpage out for more details.

Goodie

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home