The greatest story ever told
I was flipping through the channels yesterday and came upon an exciting and harrowing tale of friendship, deception, teamwork and a 60-foot shark. I am talking about Shark Attack 3: Megalodon. I only caught the last half hour but this movie is so incredible bad its hilarious. What drew me into the movie was seeing two people treading water only to get swallowed whole by this enormous shark. The special effects were horribly fantastic. This is no Jaws were he is taking a bite out of a guys leg. The movie only got better when 2 guys deciding they needed to destroy this thing got in a mini-sub and were going to fire a torpedo at it. How was the torpedo to lock onto the shark you ask. Well a chick in a helicopter was to fire a crossbow with a tracking device on the arrow at the shark. I won't ruin the ending for you but if anyone gets a chance even to rent this movie, they will not be disappointed. The last line of the movie is pure comedy.
3 Comments:
At 9/21/2005 01:33:00 PM,
Pete said…
I wanna see it...wonder if Blockbuster has it on stock, gotta use that movie pass to its full potential
At 9/21/2005 07:53:00 PM,
aeternus said…
sounds like a great day after hard night of drinking movie, like crocodile 2 death roll.
At 9/21/2005 10:09:00 PM,
Goodie said…
new drinking game?
Post a Comment
<< Home