Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Halloween

To let you guys know, I am trying to have a PSU Halloween thing again. Since my current living conditions prohibit ppl staying at my place. I am trying to convince John into allowing fx'ers to crash at his single place. Now he is going to invite his friends, so yeah itll be cramped. Anyways, it is a football weekend i do believe, Purdue. So we can tailgate saturday to get us out of the house. I just want to give all yall a heads up and the rest will be determined...

-matty g.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/14/2005 08:38:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    Perhaps a hotel might be a good idea... ill split it with a few people if anyone is interested

     
  • At 9/15/2005 06:44:00 AM, Blogger Goodie said…

    might be hard to get a hotel.... football weekend

     
  • At 9/15/2005 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    I did a brief search of hotels at State College through Yahoo and was able to get a map of hotels around the area. All hotels within walking distance had no available rooms for 2 adults Halloween weekend. Home game and Halloween so lots of people will want to be there. I think it will be tough to find something.

     
  • At 9/15/2005 10:15:00 AM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    The only bed & breakfast I will go to is the one in Annville. I love going to a hotel in my own town.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home