Thursday, September 22, 2005

House warming party

Me and my roomies are having a house warming party in the near future. Either Oct 1st, or Oct 8th. I think it will be Oct 8th since the first is rather close. We made arrangements for this back when we all first moved in but nobody remembers the exact date we planned it. So that would mean we would go to Philly the next weekend Oct 14-16 which I would prefer since Matt can make it. FXX all the way. I will give further details when I know the exact date for the party down here. All my roommates are inviting their friends and those who have been down here know the size of my house so there could be lots of people and alcohol here.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/22/2005 04:35:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    Sounds intense... (keneau Reeves voice), whoa

    Boozing and then i believe we need to go to Mustang's go get some sweet hooker HIV action

     
  • At 9/25/2005 08:08:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    i could make this if someone is willing to pick me up in h-burg

     
  • At 9/26/2005 11:40:00 AM, Blogger aeternus said…

    I cant get to your house. I will be at the bus station in hburg. um i can come down sometime friday, there are a bunch of buses that leave state college friday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home