Just Wondering
Since im the only one with invite abilities, I'm wondering if i should invite anyone else to this fine blog? drop some suggestions.
On another note, fantasy football is ruining my football watching experience. Constantly looking at the stat line to see how many interceptions favre has thrown is irritating. I remember the good ol' days watching kordell fumble like a drunk nerd with a broken arm trying to fight off a lightsaber barage from shatner himself.
-matty g. (how is andy winning yahoo?)
On another note, fantasy football is ruining my football watching experience. Constantly looking at the stat line to see how many interceptions favre has thrown is irritating. I remember the good ol' days watching kordell fumble like a drunk nerd with a broken arm trying to fight off a lightsaber barage from shatner himself.
-matty g. (how is andy winning yahoo?)
1 Comments:
At 9/26/2005 01:40:00 PM,
Folk Master Flex said…
Derk. He always has funny stuff to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home