Philly Weekend
I was thinking about inviting everyone out October 9th to spend the weekend in Philly. Let me know if the date is cool. I was thinking that a trip into South Street, Dave and Busters and some other various activities might be a cool idea. There is a beer festival in Chester that weekend and some cool events going on in the city. Friday night is also "first Friday" in the city and it will def make for a crazy night. Let me know if you can make it so i can either change the date or confirm it.
4 Comments:
At 9/18/2005 03:28:00 PM,
aeternus said…
oct 9th is a sunday if you do it the 14th i have a 'study day' and would be able to make it.
At 9/18/2005 04:59:00 PM,
Goodie said…
orginal weekend idea is 7-9th.
I can also do the 14th-16th. Might be a better weekend since Matt can make it to Philly.
At 9/20/2005 06:56:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
I would be up for a Philly weekend whenever. I can make both weekends
At 9/20/2005 10:55:00 PM,
Goodie said…
last time i checked i get 27 days off a year plus a 3 month summer vacation..... viva la teaching!
Post a Comment
<< Home