Spitting Venom Flash
OK. This is what everyones been waiting for a chance to spit flames like the batmobile via crappy graphics and flash. Basically I am going to email everyone with a list of names from FX, you reply with your best taunt to that person. Be creative. Be vulgar or not. This is for fun so dont be too mean. I will make a flash and use this robotic voice text to speech thing for the taunts. I will animate one of your taunts i.e. if you taunt me I may have a boomerang do something or whatever...assholes. Oh yeah if you have an idea for the one to animate just say it in your email and i will draw you whatever, I dont have the internet so don't send me any funny pics or sound effects. I can however use the pics from the FX site since I have those saved on my HD if you wanna do that. I will send the email tomorrow 9/10 so people can give me suggestions or comments. Get the email back to me by monday. If all goes well it should be done and posted by next weekend. I will set-up a voting thing so, we can vote for who had the best/worst taunts, who got the most destroyed and such. I may be able to set that up on this blog.
I figure since everyone is already making fun of everyone, this will be nice to get it in the open. (will prolly fail miserably)
Anyways hit me up with the comments.
The list is everyone on this blog:
Travis, Steve, Craig, Ryan, Folky, Jason, Andy, Kelly, Matt, Pete
I figure since everyone is already making fun of everyone, this will be nice to get it in the open. (will prolly fail miserably)
Anyways hit me up with the comments.
The list is everyone on this blog:
Travis, Steve, Craig, Ryan, Folky, Jason, Andy, Kelly, Matt, Pete
2 Comments:
At 9/09/2005 02:04:00 PM,
aeternus said…
The idea is canned, sorry for wasting time
At 9/10/2005 10:25:00 AM,
Goodie said…
who is The jesus?
Post a Comment
<< Home