Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Summer Recap

Well with Labor Day done with the summer is officially over. With Matt going back to PSU and Goody back to Philly. Labor Day ending with some crazy whiffleball where I got "JACKED UP" by Matty G. I shall recap the summer as I saw it. If you disagree you are wrong.

1. Great reception for Lupe and Sarah's wedding. Got to hang with my man Jon Derk and Lupe.
2. Great all around time for Steve's wedding. Jason = Worst Best Man Ever
3. Hanging out in Philly. Insectarium. Phillies game. Dave & Busters. Rock on
4. My only birdie of the day at Par 3 thanks to a tree branch plus some golfing at Hershey
5. July 4th. Bad fireworks planning but fun time on the Gazelle at Wamps.
6. Dewalds cabin. More chilled out this time with less people but that means more shufflepuck
7. Whitewater rafting. Too much rafting and not enough whitewater. Party Van!! Jim Thorpe
8. Goody and Andy down in DC. 25 cent drafts and Nats game.
9. Wildwood trip. Skinny dipping, beach, drinking, cool aunt, mohawk = awesome time.
10. Wamplers cabin. Angry drunk Matt. Edward 40-hands, DDR, horseshoes, whiffleball, turkey dinner, Navy and USSR get a beat down in volleyball. Steve leaves early . . . again.
11. Matty G down in DC. Air&Space plus cheap beer. Matt getting his pick up line shot down by a random ugly girl on the metro.
12. Labor day fun. Tennis, BBQ, drinking, whiffleball.
13. Entire summer memories, 'Vette trips, driving back home all the damn time, spending ever weekend back home with Matt Guza at my house, Spending more time with Kelly then her brother Jason because he was MIA most of the summer, Rim Rockers, Tons o' fun.

I'm sure I left things out. If so make your own post sucka.


I have the greatest friends ever. I love you guys. *wink

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home