FX Secret Santa
Ok everyone i have a great idea for this x-mas. Since none of us really exchange x-mas presents I thought it would be cool to get togeather for x-mas and have a lil secret santa exchange FX style. I say we do it before x-mas sometime and buy one gift thats under 10 dollars. Buy the most ridiculous item you can find for under 10 bucks that you think a FX member would enjoy. We can make this the first annual FX secret santa party. I say we all buy a gift then we can assign numbers to the gifts and you pick a number out of a hat or something gay like that. To do this right we would have to incorperate some booze and a nice party to celebrate. Let me know if your interested and when we are all home over turkey day we can set this up.
Like Matt says:
SilkESm00v: it'll be like the guza family christmas
Goodstuf07: lol
SilkESm00v: maybe someone will get me a novelty shirt
Like Matt says:
SilkESm00v: it'll be like the guza family christmas
Goodstuf07: lol
SilkESm00v: maybe someone will get me a novelty shirt
6 Comments:
At 10/27/2005 03:52:00 PM,
aeternus said…
who wants an autographed card by rypien himself???
At 10/27/2005 04:29:00 PM,
The Violator said…
i think steves idea is to complicated. when we do this i expect to be so fucked up that making out with josh will seem like a grand idea. i would also like to add that Josh Folk must be dressed like santa to recieve anything.
At 10/27/2005 04:40:00 PM,
Goodie said…
i like Andy's ideas, and ill def dress like an elf for the party. I am worried about the gifts that significant others would purchase. Fallon is way to nice to get me anal beads and there is no way Nikki will get me that tube of anal lube i have had my eye on.
At 10/28/2005 10:46:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
Only way I will be santa is if we get the costume out of a dumpster. That way I won't have to pay for dry-cleaning after I vomit all over it . I hear Santa 40-hands.
At 10/28/2005 01:29:00 PM,
aeternus said…
the only stipulation to opening your gift is you have to down 40 oz. of goodness that is privately stocked
At 10/29/2005 10:33:00 PM,
Goodie said…
lets have this shindig at Steves apartmnt so we can get him evicted. I hope i get those anal beads i have been wanting
Post a Comment
<< Home