Sunday, October 02, 2005

FX team webpage

Viva la FXX

Ok FX'ers. Last year i paid for the team FX webpage with my own cash. I paid 93 dollars plus the interest i got on my big ass credit card at the time. I also paid for decent chunk of the fees the year before with Jason and Matt. I wont be paying for it again this year. The year plan is up in March, but you get discounts if you pay now. I am trying to figure out who is all interested in paying for the webpage. Let me know now if your interested in paying early for next year. I also would like to know who think the webpage should be shut down. I personally think the FX webpage should live, but since i am not paying this year i really have no say. Take care all and let me know what you think.

6 Comments:

  • At 10/03/2005 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    93 bucks for a year seems exspensive. There has to be a cheaper solution out there.

     
  • At 10/03/2005 02:10:00 PM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    I say try the ISP thing. We had it like that before. So if someone has an account and is willing to host then do that. Otherwise we don't update the pictures at all. Its all about Matt's movies.

     
  • At 10/03/2005 02:39:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    if we plan on making another movie ie. Ace and Gumball, we should have our own domain(very unlikely). otherwise i can post my movies for another year on my psu account. we can buy the domain name, thefxteam.com, and host it with an someones isp account. I dont want some goofy url like comcast/user/name~.com thatd be the suck.

     
  • At 10/03/2005 04:17:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    the isp thing sounds good, i think i read somewhere on slickdeals that you can buy domain names for 5 bucks a year. I still wanna hear from the rest of FX... Jason, Kelly, Hot Carl and Andy.

     
  • At 10/03/2005 09:23:00 PM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    I only count Steve. Its a little easier when you have 2 teams

     
  • At 10/03/2005 11:30:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    id like to point out that i am the coolest guy ever

     

Post a Comment

<< Home