Sunday, October 09, 2005

Philly Weekend!!

So the Philly weekend is comming up. I just wanted to know who is all comming so i can plan accordingly. I have a few suggestions, so let me know what you would like to do. Feel free to suggest anything. Its looks like we will hit up a local bar or party at my apartment on friday until everyone gets here.

- Dave and Busters
- Flyers Game
- South Street
- October Fest (possible)
- PSU game (sat)
- King of PrussiaMall
- State Prision horror tour
-flag football tounry in center city (sat/sunday afternoon)

I also wanted to let everyone know i am taking off the monday after (17th) so if you want to stay sunday night its cool. Ill post directions or email them later in the week. Should be a kick ass wekeend.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home