Sunday, October 02, 2005

Vacation to Jamaica

Okay, short notice. As a PTR pro, I get deals etc. Simple thing is, there's an opening for a pro to visit Negril, Jamaica and give lessons. Its for "couples" but I'm sure I can just bring a friend. Anyone interested? Its from Oct. 16th to Oct. 23rd. cheapest tickets I found from Philly are 439 dollars. You only pay for airfare, PTR and the resort covesr all expenses. Website of the resort is www.swept-away.com

Part of the email I got is the following:
Our VTP Program allows you to teach a week at these all-inclusive resorts in exchange for your stay for you and a guest. In general, a stay is $3,000 per week for a couple. All food, drinks and activities are included --- snorkeling, aerobics, golf and even ground transportation. The only fee you will incur is the air travel to Montego Bay, Jamaica. We are offering $100 towards your airfare due to the late notice of this opening. The travel days are Sunday and Sunday. The resort is all-inclusive, so take advantage of the all you can eat buffets, snorkeling, water skiing, aerobics etc. for you and your guest at no charge! Check out the website at www.couples.com

I don't even know if its available anymore since I got the email yesterday. I will call tomorrow and find out though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home