FX Clothing
I think its time we got some FX gear. I am willing to step up to the plate and have some kind of FX clothing made. I like the ideas of hoodies, and i think everyone agreed that it was a cool idea. Maybe we can even get some t-shirts made. Ill go and get this done if we can agree on a logo and prices. So what i need is some logos...... something basic that can be printed. I just took some shirts into en-kay for my pops thats involved a few colors and the prices were pretty crazy. So keep it to one or two colors to keep the prices reasonable for everyone. Ill get them made over x-mas break if we can settle on a logo. Good luck logo making!
We also could use a slogan - maybe something like "Team FX - Better then You WIll Ever Be" or something like that. Post your ideas por favor
I will def go through with the idea this time...... viva FX
Anyone like this logo?
7 Comments:
At 12/12/2005 08:37:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
We have some sweet pics of the logo on the website that I forgot about. Most made my Jason. Back when Jason contributed but he still has done more on that website then I have.
I'm not big on the slogans. Most of them just seem cheesy to me so I would go for something simple like a big FX on the back and then some little logo on the front center.
Also how would these logos be put on. Like that lettering on our volleyball shirts? I also would love Camo beer on mine but I think that would be exspensive
At 12/12/2005 10:23:00 AM,
Pete said…
Been MIA for awhile sorry guys. I think it'd be cool. Not sure about the logo, I think after the novelty of it, the logo would be really bleh. Also, like Folky said, they are kinda cheesy. If we got tshirts made, maybe on those, but if we get straight up hoodies, then I'd rather they be "cleaner" in names, logo, maybe pic. I wouldn't mind shelling out up to 35 bucks for one by the way. Most hoodies are more expensive than that anyways, so its all relative.
At 12/12/2005 04:12:00 PM,
Goodie said…
ok here is the deal, if we want to use some of the old logos we would need to clean them up and only use 1 or 2 colors to keep the prices under 50 bucks a hoodie. Personalized hoodies will def run up the cost unless we are looking for shitty shinny ironed on letters.
My buddy Jermey had a good idea about making generic hoodies with a cool FX logo screen printed and then have some personalized patches made up and put them on a sleeve. Would this work?
I also need some logos people, without logos we aint got shit.
At 12/12/2005 05:07:00 PM,
aeternus said…
No slogan. unless it is FXX, 'we kill kids'. Cool lettering for the FX would be fine, we will prolly need to see what fonts they have? i have no idea?
i dont think ive ever seen a patch on a hoodie but it could work. then we have to find a patch place. Y'arr.
camo, how i miss thee
At 12/12/2005 07:31:00 PM,
Folk Master Flex said…
Simple silkscreen is my vote. I was just saying that the logos were cool but they are way too detailed to put on shirts. Does anyone have a graphics program like Adobe. If not we are limited to the designs even with the lettering. All we can do is pick different fonts.
At 12/12/2005 10:23:00 PM,
aeternus said…
derk is on it
At 12/12/2005 11:35:00 PM,
Pete said…
If you guys need pirated software...I could probably help out in that category...Also, if I'm around for the gift exchange, I have a new laptop. I could put software and all that crap on it
Post a Comment
<< Home