
Transformer Font

Predator Font

UPDATE 12/13 - Not bad for my 1.5 days worth of photo shop skills.... Contra baby!

Upadated form of the idea present below - Demin Dan

Cool dragon logo, might be cool with TEAM-FX written below it

Another dragon logo

This is a work in progress, i plan to have derk make Matt a shadow... color him in some bright color to see how it looks. He would also clean up the right side since i am teaching myself photshop. Demin Dan could possibly be our logo. IF we have it colored in it would also be an option for cheap screen printing.

Some variation of the A-Team military font might be a cool idea

X-man themed idea
Possible logo ideas, more to come as you send them in to me:
Thanks to Derk for the help:
UPDATE - the best logos are
here thanks to Derk... let us know whats the fav
5 Comments:
At 12/12/2005 11:52:00 PM,
Goodie said…
i think maybe the 3-d letter TEAM FX would look better if it was in classic x-man colors?
We need more ideas, Derk is a champ
At 12/12/2005 11:53:00 PM,
Goodie said…
and i am fucking digging the updated Demin Dan logo.... Derk takes my trash and turns it into gold
At 12/13/2005 10:12:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
I can see what Wamps is saying after looking at it. I love the Resistance is Futile one by Derk even though I was against slogans at first. Either just that on the front of a hoodie or on the back with some small logo like the x-men one on the front. The Camo beer one is cherry. I want one of those right now.
At 12/13/2005 10:15:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
Damn I hate how we can't edit old posts. Also we can have more then one design for a hoodie. The place might have savings if we buy like 20 or so but if not then we could just get like 5 in one style and 3 in another for people's preferences.
At 12/13/2005 08:20:00 PM,
Goodie said…
i really like the demin dan logo, its totally FX unlike some of the others. I think it will look awesome on a grey hoodie. Keep the logos comming
Post a Comment
<< Home