Marriage proposal
Well since two of the FX members are close to getting married, I have attached a link that gives 50 fun ways to propose. Enjoy Jason and Travis. This is for you.
50 ways to pop the question
50 ways to pop the question
5 Comments:
At 12/19/2005 10:54:00 PM,
Goodie said…
Will Jason or Travis propose this x-mas? Will they remain whipped? Only time will tell
At 12/19/2005 11:54:00 PM,
Pete said…
Most of those are just awful...just terrible ways to propose. But hey, who am I to say?
At 12/21/2005 07:16:00 AM,
Folk Master Flex said…
I think Nikson works best out of all the possibilities plus I agree with Goody's assesmment of who has power in that relationship.
At 12/21/2005 09:51:00 PM,
aeternus said…
I must add JB and Elaine to this discussion
At 12/22/2005 06:44:00 AM,
Goodie said…
good call, but we lost JB years ago to the evil vile thing known as VAGINA
Post a Comment
<< Home