Wednesday, December 21, 2005

To hood or to fleece?

Alright, I know everyone is working hard on figuring out designs and logos for FX clothing. The logos that have been put up so far are pretty cool, some good ideas, some not so good ones. I don't know if I'm the only one or not, actually, I know I'm not in this regard, but so far the logos that we have would look good on shirts, but for a hoodie? I'm not really feeling it. Personally, I think for FX hoodies, it should be kept simple, nothing flashy. Thats what the shirts are for. I'm feeling "Team FX" on the left breast, with maybe a small design under/above it, and on the sleeve, each member's nickname. Now, again, just a personal thought, but if we went this route, it would be cheaper (cool), but also, why not get a fleece instead? Hoodies are cool, fleeces are cooler in my book. I don't know if it'd be more expensive to put lettering on fleece than on hoodies. I imagine it would be more expensive base price if it was fleece than a regular hoodie. holla at the asian

4 Comments:

  • At 12/21/2005 08:54:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    I believe the plan is to make t-shirts first. Then see how they come out. This is due to price and the belief that the robot logo might not look that cool on a hoodie. When we have a good enough "hoodie or fleece" logo we can make them. Based on the people i have talked to it looks like we are going to wait on the hoodie, until maybe the summer.

    I was even thinking about maybe making this an annual x-mas event. Maybe have another piece of clothing unvieled each x-mas? Might be a cool tradition?

     
  • At 12/21/2005 09:11:00 PM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    Can you even put a picture on a fleece. I thought all you could do was embrodery.

     
  • At 12/21/2005 09:43:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    why would we get hoodies in the summer that is nonsensical. How hott would a hockey jersey be. C'mon my fellow hockey fans.

    fleeces would be cool if we stitched something on.

    i do agree though, that the logo of the robot wouldnt look good on a hoodie. But a long sleeve t-shirt would be 'boss' as jd would say.

    My vote so far:

    1. Long-sleeve robot without "resistance is futile"

    2. Camo t-shirt (may have to redo the logo so it is cheaper)

    3. fleece with simple design stitched and personalized on sleeve

     
  • At 12/22/2005 04:10:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    lets start small then build up to bigger and better things like fleeces and hoodies

     

Post a Comment

<< Home