Scientists Baffled: Rainbows Origins Revealed
"You know, I am not surprised one bit by this news. " Guza said. "I always knew there was something else brewing up there other than the many pungent smells."
Scientists have been rushing around trying to explain this natural phenomenon. Leading theorist, Dee Lowe, is a world renowned meteorologist for his discovery of planetary waves. Lowe's hypothesis speculates the shear size and mass of Mr. Good's ass bends space-time, and contorts light into the beautiful display known as a rainbow.
"Imagine if you would Craig's ass as a magic box, light goes in gets distorted and produces a rainbow," Lowe said. "without getting into Einstein's relativistic equations thats the best explanation I can provide."
There are skeptics out there however. Josh Folk, some guy we interviewed off the street with good facial hair, is not so easily convinced.
"I pose this question, what happens when Craig Good dies?" Folky asks rhetorically. "Are rainbows going to die? I, good sir, am not willing to accept that."
Still others find hope in the findings. Shauna, a 7-year old girl who likes swingsets had this to say,
"Craig's ass is like a beacon of hope for all humanity." Shauna said.
2 Comments:
At 1/13/2006 07:53:00 PM,
Goodie said…
nice Matt, bravo. This is the second best piece of work on the blog behind Folkys article about Steve buying trades.
My ass rules
At 1/17/2006 12:22:00 PM,
aeternus said…
wamps gets a girl and gets all this courage. To quote my father "If youre feeling froggy, Leap"... whatever, i am happy for you though
Post a Comment
<< Home