Monday, July 31, 2006

The end of the Zach Morris Phone?

Its a sad day for some cingular users, especially Folky and Jason. The users with the old school cell phones will now be charged an extra $4.99 a month starting in September. I guess this is the end of Folky's Zach Morris cell phone. Check the link

RIP OLD SCHOOL PHONES

1 Comments:

  • At 8/01/2006 09:24:00 AM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    Well tarnation. Isn't that the cactus that pricked the horse's ass. I will worry about this when they actually charge me. Luckily I have a guy working on the inside of the cell phone biz. Mr. Jon Derk. Maybe he can hook me up with some sweet new deals.

    On another note I found a rotary phone converted into a cell phone. I would get one except it costs 400 dollars.
    Rotary Cell Phone

     

Post a Comment

<< Home