summer cookout
Classic cookout to celebrate the holiday weekend and the end of summer at Jason's. The date - Sunday the 3rd at 3:00. Bring yourself and some whores for Matt to make out with.
Also.. in order to make this cool for Jason and Nikki we should pitch in for food. Just post on here what your gonna bring and dont be some cheap motherfucker and bring a bag of chips. We will need beer, buns, meat, cheese, desserts, chips, drinks, whores and whatever else you want. I'm sure Fallon will make some sort of cookies. I'll steal some meat from the park. Josh Folk will bring his funk. Andy will rock the dentures. Fun for all.
Also bring your frisbee... it's so on
Also.. in order to make this cool for Jason and Nikki we should pitch in for food. Just post on here what your gonna bring and dont be some cheap motherfucker and bring a bag of chips. We will need beer, buns, meat, cheese, desserts, chips, drinks, whores and whatever else you want. I'm sure Fallon will make some sort of cookies. I'll steal some meat from the park. Josh Folk will bring his funk. Andy will rock the dentures. Fun for all.
Also bring your frisbee... it's so on
1 Comments:
At 8/26/2006 09:34:00 PM,
aeternus said…
my lazor is tuned to destroy unleash the photons, warble warble
Post a Comment
<< Home