Monday, September 04, 2006

End of Summer 06











Its been a great summer as usual. I figured i would post some pics of the summer for all to enjoy.

3 Comments:

  • At 9/05/2006 09:37:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    not one photograph of me? I feel shamed. Next summer i'll be the guy in the background of every pic. Im thinkin of doin the flatliner but with wolfpack hands.

     
  • At 9/06/2006 06:24:00 AM, Blogger Goodie said…

    yea guys kick ass summer, we def had some great weekends chillin. Sorry Matt and others for lack of pics with you in it, for some reason in every pic i have of Matt he is either eating or looking gay.

    Its def cool to have Sam back in the crew. Moving home does suck, but i get to be close to my homies.

     
  • At 9/06/2006 08:58:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    I believe a trip down to D.C. should be planned if possible. I would def like to camp out for real somewhere. Maybe Jason's aunts pond? We would have to do that before it gets real cold.

    Maybe some fall paintball?

    Perhaps a trip to Niagra Falls or Atlantic City?

    Possibly a trip to the hot chic convention?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home