Monday Night Football
I was reading some last second fantasy news and I came across an article from the great Bob Ryan (Around the Horn, PTI and classic sexist) . Its a great letter to ESPN about the new Monday night football crew. I love anything that taunts Theisman.
An e-mail from famed Bob Ryan:
"Hey, ESPN, I have a movie pitch for you, I want you to write it. Let's say there's this new football announcing team, and one of the guys has been allowed to contradict himself and make dumb proclamations for far too long, to the point that it's hard to take him seriously anymore, and then his network decided to team him up with someone who's conditioned from years and years of radio and TV work to challenge every dumb sports-related argument he hears. And these guys were forced to announce games together for the next 17 weeks. Is that something you might be interested in?"
I might be able to watch a MNF game this year because of Kornheiser. Theisman blows. This is going to be great.
An e-mail from famed Bob Ryan:
"Hey, ESPN, I have a movie pitch for you, I want you to write it. Let's say there's this new football announcing team, and one of the guys has been allowed to contradict himself and make dumb proclamations for far too long, to the point that it's hard to take him seriously anymore, and then his network decided to team him up with someone who's conditioned from years and years of radio and TV work to challenge every dumb sports-related argument he hears. And these guys were forced to announce games together for the next 17 weeks. Is that something you might be interested in?"
I might be able to watch a MNF game this year because of Kornheiser. Theisman blows. This is going to be great.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home