Need Input
As some of you know sam and i will be moving the blog. Since the blog with travis never panned out and the blogger one craps out. As im reading this there is a scheduled 'outage' at 4pm. So you wusses who dont want to change can eat me.
Anyways the new blog http://teamfx.onesixteenth.com is on the way to be usable. I will add most recent comments on the sidebar and i will add a feature where you can have your own image as yuor avatar.
Well I need suggestions for everything else. What do you guys want on the sidebar. Color scheme? BattleField 2 Stats Plugin? Weather Update? Google News? A Random Picture from someones Flickr account? Random Quotes? A Ranking System?
Welp let me know
Anyways the new blog http://teamfx.onesixteenth.com is on the way to be usable. I will add most recent comments on the sidebar and i will add a feature where you can have your own image as yuor avatar.
Well I need suggestions for everything else. What do you guys want on the sidebar. Color scheme? BattleField 2 Stats Plugin? Weather Update? Google News? A Random Picture from someones Flickr account? Random Quotes? A Ranking System?
Welp let me know
1 Comments:
At 9/22/2006 08:45:00 AM,
Goodie said…
I have some suggestions... please keep Mark Rypien out of the new blog. nobody wants to see that washed up ass-clown. One could only imangine what he is doing right now (prolly passed out behind a glory hole).
On a series note i loved Matt's old banners. Keep them comming. The current color scheme is cool in my opinion. I think a comment rating system would be cool. I believe this awards points for posts and comments if I understand correctly. I will dominate this system.
Post a Comment
<< Home