Yes I believe those are the dates. Wampler is worried that Thurs night might be cold but if we leave early enough I don't think it will be too bad. Also last year was fine since we got drunk that night and just slept in our coats. We should also check other places about the CO2 tap.
2 Comments:
At 11/27/2006 09:28:00 PM,
Goodie said…
I was just going to post about this. I believe the plan is a possible Thursday night leave time and stay until Monday.
i believe we are doing the keg again. I say we go with something besides Yuengling.. maybe highlife or coors?
At 11/28/2006 12:21:00 PM,
Folk Master Flex said…
Yes I believe those are the dates. Wampler is worried that Thurs night might be cold but if we leave early enough I don't think it will be too bad. Also last year was fine since we got drunk that night and just slept in our coats.
We should also check other places about the CO2 tap.
Post a Comment
<< Home