Friday, December 08, 2006

FX Beer Pong Table

Okay, so everyone knows that I made the Club Blasi Beer Pong table. I'm sure we'd all like an FX table. Just wondering a few things here.

1) Housing of FX table, I assume Jason's?
2) Dimensions. Club Blasi table was a bit massive. 8' long, 32" wide, 2" thick MDF board
3) Colors
4) Design of FX logo.
5) Put legs on the table or have it rest on top of an existing table?
6) If legs on table, I'll probably cut the ends of the table so it can be foldable with hinges
7) I'm already planning on taking the time to put grooves into the table for cup holders as well as one for water cup and probably a divit for ping pong balls to sit in so they don't have to sit in skanky water.
8) Also, like the Club Blasi table, I'd like it if all the FX members signed the table before I put the 20 coats of polyurethane on it.


Some throw back pics of the table in action.



And the magic of Club Blasi brought Denim Dan and Courtney together on that magical night...


Feel free to leave any suggestions, comments, etc. I don't know if we even have any colors that "FX" colors.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/08/2006 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Folk Master Flex said…

    I really like the size of that table. Jason where are you planning on setting this thing up at for the x-mas party? Garage or basement? The grooves for the cups would be great. Design I'm not too worried about but yes we should get signatures.

     
  • At 12/08/2006 05:11:00 PM, Blogger aeternus said…

    i am a bit confused.. pete do you still have the blasi table, cause if you do i dont think itd be necessary to make another. if not i do like your suggestions, a table that folds up would be neat to the o. racing stripe is key and some streamers.

     
  • At 12/08/2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Pete said…

    I don't think I'll have time to make it before the party, I'll be using the Club Blasi table for the Xmas party. I have a bunch of heaters that I could bring too. Jason...you might wanna utilize some extension cords, otherwise I foresee tripping your breakers a lot.

    Any suggestions on colors? I like the racing stripe idea Josh. Thats doable down the middle of the table.

     
  • At 12/09/2006 03:25:00 PM, Blogger Goodie said…

    This idea gave me a boner.... for colors i say we go with black and some other bright color such as red or blue. Black is a hardcore color, and as a member of FXX (the true heart of FX) i say that we need black.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home