Irony is one bitch
Okay, so some of the guys already know, but yeah. The Club Blasi Beer Pong Table is no longer in my posession. In some weird twist of fate, when I put the table out in my garage before I left for work today, my mother for some strange reason thought I didn't need it. So when our church asked if we had any wood to give away to a shelter through the church, my parents took that and also part of my Tiki Bar top to them. The Tiki Bar top had Hakuna Matata in fiery red/orange lettering. It was wicked. Anyways, in a fate of bad luck and Murphy's Law of if something can go wrong, it will go wrong...we don't have a beer pong table.
But no worries. We will have one for the party. There's 11 days till the party so, thats plenty of time. Just updating everyone on it. I will work on making some prelim images and posting them up here by tomorrow morning/afternoon. I have time to kill between lessons...
But no worries. We will have one for the party. There's 11 days till the party so, thats plenty of time. Just updating everyone on it. I will work on making some prelim images and posting them up here by tomorrow morning/afternoon. I have time to kill between lessons...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home